This treatment has been used for hundreds of years in order to increase the possibility of conceiving a baby.
Fertility massage is a therapy that can improve your chances of conceiving and it is recommended as a stand alone treatment or can be used in conjunction with other forms of fertility treatment.
Often these problems are caused by the low sperm count and low sperm movability in men as described below.
Some of the fertility massage benefits have been highlighted below.
- Increases Blood Circulation.
- It boosts egg cell health by increasing oxygenated blood flow to the ovaries which are often suffocated due to an impaired ovulation cycle wherein they suffer from a lack of nutrients and oxygenated blood
- Maintains hormonal balance
- Removes useless tissues such as remains from previous menstruation and pelvic injuries
- Can help to correctly re-position a tilted uterus
- Can break down cysts such as caused by poly-cystic ovarian syndrome
- It effectively breaks up pelvic adhesions and stimulates the blood flow to speed up recovery of scars
- It reduces pain and cramps during menstrual cycle
- Regular massage regulates menstrual cycle and can solve problems such as longer or shorter menstrual cycles
REGULATED MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- It detoxifies and encourages the liver to do its job of detoxification and mopping out of excess hormones
- It reduces clotting during menstrual cycle
- Fertility massage helps to eliminate bloating and water retention in the reproductive system area
- It helps to relieve the uterus area from old stagnant blood and brings in fresh blood
- Fertility massage strengthens the reproductive organs.
FERTILITY MASSAGE FOR MEN
Men also benefit from the fertility massage. The treatment stimulates the lymph system and the excretion functions of liver and kidneys and promotes the hormonal balance. Slag from the testicles and spermatic duct gets removed and the sperm-producing system is purified and stimulated.
This particular relatively simple part of the massage is explained by us so that the man can perform the massage on himself or let it be given by his wife. In particular, this massage has proved its worth for the so-called OAT syndrome (too few and too small, as well as increasingly malformed sperm).